Birthday present for dad

It was my dad's birthday and I couldn't think of anything that I could offer him, except one thing: youth. Despite my dad being a padded muscle god, he always went on about how he misses his youth and the chicks he pulled. 

So I went online and found an interesting site: exchange&imports. Body swaps, muscle swaps, muscle growing, they had a lot. I browsed through their 'body swap' items and found a listing for a pair of rings. Once the two intended vessels each wear this ring, they will swap bodies. Immediately take off your respective rings, and only wear your ring again if you intend to swap back. 30-day money-back guarantee.

I had nothing to lose, so I ordered it and chose same-day shipping.

When it came, I headed to the living room where my dad was sulking on the couch. I sat next to him and showed the rings. He was hesitant at first, but he was up for giving it a try.

We each put on a ring, and our bodies began to relax. I was suddenly sleepy, and my body was in some sort of euphoria. I felt like I was out my body....

When I finally awoke from that sudden feeling, I looked down at myself. Dad's clothes? Shit it worked!

I looked to my side and saw... ME! I... or at least my body, was feeling himself, rubbing at his bulge. 

"Woah woah.... Dad," I questioned, hearing my dad's voice come out my mouth.

"Dylan, it worked!! It actually worked," he exclaimed with my voice as he got up, took a deep breath, and began rubbing his new body. He pulled down his pants and boxers, revealing my former cock.

"Dad, not in front of me!" I thought about shielding my eyes but.... that was my body. I had seen it many times before when I was in it.

"Sorry, I was just excited," my body spoke, as my dad pulled up his pants. He practically hopped on top of me on the couch, and hugged me. He smelled really nice. My bulge was growing, and it rimmed my former butt. I couldn't help but hold him tighter, and push my bulge harder against his butt.

"Woah Dylan, I'm your dad," my body said. 

"You're not my dad now. And think about it.... you are getting fucked by your own body, and I'm fucking what was once mine," I said with a much deep voice.

My dad thought about it for a second, before he shook his head.

"I mean.... just think about it... you're young again... and you should experience new things while you're young again.... why not try out the pleasures from anal sex," I said, as I pulled my former body into a kiss.

He was resisting at first, before he began dancing his tongue in my mouth, and rubbing his butt against his former cock.
I pulled down both of our pants off, as I took my first dive into my former ass. As I slowly penetrated it, I moaned with intense pleasure. So this is what my asshole felt like.

I went in and out of him, but I could feel my dad's body surrender because of his age. I stopped and panted, but that didn't stop my dad as he continued to shake his butt along my new shaft.

"Dad, I'm about to come...." I moaned, looking deep into my former eyes with pleasure.

He got close to my ear, and whispered, "come inside me, dad. I've been a good boy," and the second he finished his sentence, I pulled his body down onto my shaft, and filled his new body with a fresh load of daddy's jizz, ensuring that it reached his depths.

Both of us were heavily breathing and in sweat. 

He was still rubbing his cock, so I decided to switch positions with him: him on the couch, me on my knees. I sucked on what was my former cock, at first going easy on the head, before deepthroating it. I gagged a little on it, knowing that is what my former cock liked. As I continued sucking, I rubbed my hands all around my dad's new young muscles, enforcing the idea that it was all his now. 

He tried to pull my head off his cock, but I pushed him back. I knew he was on the edge and I wanted to swallow my former cock's warm load.

Dad let out a huge moan before the streams of white fluid shot into my mouth, as I swallowed without a second thought.

"You're so sexy, Dylan," I said as I got up, and kissed him, before lifting him off the couch and into the showers, where we could explore our new bodies further. Even though my body was exhausted, my mind was ready for round two.




Comments

Post a Comment