Self love

 


"Time to wake up, buddy" I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes, and realized that I was on the floor, and was looking at.... MYSELF. What the hell is going on!

"Who the fuck are you," I shouted, looking at my old body, then looking down upon where I actually was, or who I am now.

"You had a little too much to drink last night, Ryan. Let me help you up," my body said as he offered his hand to me. Wait, I'm not Ryan....

"I'm not Ryan, I'm Derek," I said in disbelief. I grabbed at his hand and got myself up, looking around for a mirror and catching my reflection in a small one on the wall. I got closer, touching my not-so-flattering face. I looked down onto my current body, scrawny and unflattering.

"This isn't my body, and you're not Derek, I am," I shouted at my original body. I pieced it all together, and somehow Ryan and I switched bodies. I immediately charged at him until he gripped my wrists with his strong hands, before letting go after I calmed down.

"Hey buddy, I know it's going to take some time to adjust to this body of yours, but it's all about self love, like look at these arms," my original body said, flexing his arms, "and check out this bulge," he exclaimed as he gripped his bulge through his pants.

"This isn't right.... I don't know how you did this but... this isn't right," I shouted, unwilling to surrender to this, to accept that I was Ryan now.

"You gotta understand that I'm Derek now, and you're Ryan, and these are the bodies we are in. It will take you a while to love yourself, hell it took me my whole life to love myself and my body. In fact, seeing that body from an outside perspective.... it's kind of hot," my original body said.

"Woah woah woah, I'm not gay," I said, realizing what kind of thoughts my original body was having.

"Don't think of it as gay, I mean it's your body fucking you. If anything, it's kind of self love," my original body said as he got closer to me, putting his hands on me, before pushing me against the wall. He pulled down my pants and his shorts and I could feel the tip of my former cock against my new butt. 

"This still isn't right...." I whimpered, part-way into believing his words and accepting that this was my new life.

"Self love, Ryan. I can show you a few things about that," Derek whispered into my ear, kissing the back of my neck, then down my back, and then to my ass, before he began to devour it with that long tongue that was once mine. All the girls that I used to eat out.... and now that same tongue was being used to eat out Ryan... errr me. I began to pant and moan in pleasure, pressing my hands against the wall, unable to fully describe how wrong but hot this was.

Derek got up, and slowly slid his cock in, and whispered "tell me how much you want my cock in you."

I bit my lips, before exclaiming, "I want your cock in me so badly. I need you inside me."

"Say my name," he said.

"I want you to fuck me, Derek," I exclaimed. He chuckled a bit, before sliding my former cock inside. It slid in perfectly, and then it slid out perfectly, thrusting in and out perfectly. Derek bit my shoulder, before sucking it for all it's got, leaving behind a large hickey on my new wimpy body.

I couldn't keep track of how long we fucked, or how many times we both moaned, or the number of times that we made out, but when it came time for the finish, I was really getting into it, jacking off my unimpressive new dick while getting fucked by my old glorious cock.

Derek let out a loud moan that was more feral than anything as he picked up his pace and thrusted the living hell out of my tight booty, and I could feel my insides being filled up with warm and wet jizz. I moaned loudly as well as I began to cum, spraying what I had against the wall. Damn, even though Ryan wasn't gifted in size, he sure was gifted in volume.

Derek gripped my whole body with his muscular arms, before whispering "thanks for that, now this is permanent." I turned my head and kissed my old body, I kissed Derek passionately, I've come to accept this and I wanted more of this.

Comments