Jesse Reed



       I looked down on the hot adonis that was Jesse Reed as I mounted him, riding his long cock. I've always dreamed about having sex with Jesse Reed but now he's my boyfriend.... sort of.

    Inside that body is actually Allen, my actual boyfriend. He snooped through my phone and found a lot of pictures I saved of our former classmate, former school quarterback Jesse Reed. At first I thought he was mad, but he was actually starting to get excited. He left that night and then there was knocking on the door. It was Jesse. I greeted him but he suddenly pulled me into a kiss.

    "Jesse, what are you doing," I said in disbelief, even though I had enjoyed it.

    "Baby, it's me," I heard a familiar voice say. It was Allen's voice, but it was coming out of Jesse's mouth. My hard-on was practically bursting out of my pants. Jesse, or I should say Allen, got onto his knees, pulled down my pants, and started sucking. There was no way any of this was real.

    "Allen, how did you.... become Jesse," I asked between moans.

    "I've been a bodyhopper for years! You've just never shown me what kind of guys you were into. When I saw Jesse Reed on your phone, I knew I could show you a really good time," Allen said, but this time in Jesse's voice. 

    "Woah.... this is a lot to take in," I said. Allen began to strip off Jesse's clothes, as well as mine off, as he got onto my bed and began stroking Jesse's cock, the cock that I've been imagining for years, the one that I could dream of but never get in real life. And now it was here, in all of it's glory.

    "Baby, enjoy yourself tonight. I know how much you want this dick," Jesse said, with no trace of Allen in his voice or mannerism. I jumped into bed, made out with Jesse a bit, before I straddled his cock into my ass. Jesse's moans were orgasmic, and it was getting me hard.

    As I rode Jesse's cock, I thought about what we could do together. I mean if he can possess Jesse Reed, he could probably possess my uncle, Kevin, or even my coworker, Dylan. I didn't want to think about all that right now, I just stared deep into Jesse's eyes and kept fucking myself with his cock until he began to pick up the pace, sweating all over.

He let out a load moan and I felt load after load of cum fill me up, as I continued to force his cock deep inside of me. I wasn't sure if it was the view or the idea that my boyfriend Allen was inside Jesse Reed's body, but I began to cum hands-free. Jesse grabbed my cock and stroked it, aiming it towards himself and some of my streams hitting his face, especially his mouth. He licked it all up, and pulled me in for a cuddle.

Fucking hell, Jesse smells amazing and being wrapped around his muscles just got me hard again.

"Fuck, that was amazing. I love you, Allen," I whispered into Jesse's ears.

"Glad to hear it, because Jesse's body isn't gonna be the last that I possess to fuck you," Jesse said.


Comments