Can you tell the difference? (Shawn)






On the left is a picture of my former high school bully, Shawn, taken from his Instagram profile. He had such a douchey attitude and made my life miserable every day till we graduated. Don't let his good looks and defined muscles fool you, he was an asshole. I used this photo to jerk off every night. He was a shitty person but he was hot, and I couldn't stop thinking of him.

On the right is a picture of Shawn, except I am in his body.

One night, during a normal session of edging and jerking off, I couldn't help but think about all the things I would do in Shawn's body. How I would use that tongue he's always flaunting in photos and go to town on somebody's hole. How I would rub those abs with body oil and jerk off to myself. How I would fuck myself with my large fingers, stretching that virgin alpha hole that's never been used. And how I would whore myself around, turn myself into a cum dumpster.

After what felt like forever in paradise, jizzing and shooting my load everywhere, I rubbed my load all over myself, except it didn't feel like soft fat, it felt like firm muscles. When I opened my eyes, I realize that the cock in my left hand wasn't mine, it wasn't much larger, and the body I was looking at was not my own, but of Shawn's.

I scooped up the cum that didn't dry up and licked it. Shawn's juice tasted sweet.

I hurried to the bathroom after wiping myself off, took out Shawn's phone, lifted up the shirt, and took a photo of myself in the mirror.

I had definitely gotten into Shawn's body and thinking about it is getting me hard again. I gripped my raging bulge and looked in the mirror, sticking out my tongue like Shawn does, admiring how fucking hot he was. "I can't wait to get my asshole used," I said in his deep and firm voice.

I wonder how Shawn's doing in my body.

Comments