What are best pals for?


Allen and I had a wild bi-curious fling in high school two decades ago, but then we parted ways, got married to our wives, then had kids. 

A few months back, Allen had moved back into the neighborhood again, with a hot jock of a son named Justin. I invited Allen over to have a few beers. I told him about how I was currently dealing with a divorce. Allen tried to cheer me up, but to no avail.

Later that night, I woke up to a loud banging at the door. Where did Allen go?

I opened the door to none other than Justin. I greeted him, but without a word, he suddenly pushed me inside the doorway and locked it. He gently pushed me onto the couch, and then proceeded to situate himself next to me, rubbing my cock in the process.

"What the hell are you doing there, boy," I asked. Despite the fact that this was wrong, I was kinda enjoying it.

Justin unzipped my jeans and unsheathed my raging boner. He looked me straight in the eye and said "just like old times, Nicky-boy," before proceeding to suck my cock.



Nicky-boy? That's what Allen used to call me in high school. "What the fuck.... Allen?!?"

Justin gave me a quick glance, and said with Justin's masculine voice "this used to cheer you up when you had your first break-up. Now let's see if it'll help you out again."



Justin deep-throated my cock as my body was filled with different forms of pleasure. Pleasure from getting a blowjob from a guy. Pleasure from getting a blowjob from a guy half my age. Pleasure from getting a blowjob from a guy who I had a fling with in high school. 

I couldn't handle it all and immediately busted my load inside of Justin's mouth, as he swallowed the entirety of it. He finished up, sighed, and proceeded to sit next to me on the couch.

"Just like old times, right," Justin asked.

"Just like old times. Now let's see how tight your boy's ass is," I said as I quickly got hard again and proceeded to tease Justin's hole. Oooh, this was gonna be fun.

Comments

Post a Comment