Babysitter Fun

Derek was the son of my dad’s best friend, and he was always the first person my parents would go to when they wanted to hire a babysitter so that they could go out. I was already 15 this year, but my parents were going out of state for a few days and they still insisted that Derek stay over and babysit me while they were gone.
I used to hate when Derek babysat for me, but as I got older, I began to find Derek attractive and I couldn’t get his muscles or his masculinity out of my head.

A few months ago, I discovered that I had the power to enter peoples' bodies, with them never realizing it and forgetting anything that happened while I was in there. First tried it out with a few friends, but then I couldn’t resist the urge one time and tried it out with Derek. The moment Derek came for the few days while my parents were gone, I didn’t wait another second before I hopped inside of him.
I took off his shirt as I rubbed my muscles that I’ve missed so much. I took a quick photo to use on a new Grindr profile.


The past few days have been amazing. I redownloaded Grindr on my phone again, logged into the account I made for Derek, added the photo I took, and a few hours later, I was plowing a muscular stud in his car. We went at it for hours. I was actually surprised that Derek had that much stamina to satisfy for craving.
I busted a huge load onto the stud’s chest as I slowly and sensually licked it off, enjoying the taste of Derek’s cum.
I cuddled with the stud as Derek's cock started perking up, ready for another go. I'm definitely gonna enjoy the rest of the week as Derek.

Comments

Post a Comment