Grindr Account Setup



A few more pictures won't hurt, man. I gave Dylan's ass cheeks another spank before I took yet another photo.

"This is so fucking degrading! Get out of my body!! You've had your fun!!" Dylan's spirit shouted at me from the depths of his mind.

I was too busy picking through the photos for the Grindr profile that I made for Dylan. Age 31, Tribe: Jock, Looking for: right now.

I spat into Dylan's hand and fingered that virgin hole of his. Dylan's spirit, despite his fighting back, was in full bliss... He practically gave up trying to push me out. He was definitely enjoying what I was doing to his hole, and I'm sure he'll enjoy taking a huge cock for the first time.

Grindr was going crazy with new message notifications on his phone. Now let's see.... who should have the honors of breeding Dylan first?

Comments