My big bro was always bragging about his muscles


Yeah big bro, you are the strong one in the family.... And I guess you do have a bigger dick than I do.... What's that? You want me to stop?

I looked at my brother's reflection in the mirror. One hand on his bulge, one arm flexing his muscles, I was really getting turned
on.

It's not wrong to get turned on by yourself, big bro.

I couldn't resist the urge so I pulled down his underwear and let his cock get some air. I gripped it tightly and started stroking it, looking at my big brother's reflection. 

This is all mine, now fucker. Don't worry, I won't seal you off from the rest of the world. I want you to get a front row seat

I stopped and took out his phone and texted his girl, Daniella. 

"Aye where you at? I'm fucking horny." I said in the text, attaching a picture of my new cock. I guess she was horny too because she said she was home and sent me a picture of her nude.

Yeah, sorry that you can't join us, but you get the best view as if you were fucking her.... only it's gonna be me. I'm going down on her. I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of her. Thanks for everything, big bro.

Comments

  1. Just found this blog today, your stories are great!! Love straight male possesions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks man! :) I'll make sure to write a few more straight male possessions

      Delete

Post a Comment