All mine now

  I kept rubbing my new cock against the pillow, thrusting into it. "This is all mine.... I'm Jay now...." I moaned with my new voice. My new cock was leaking a lot of precum into the pillow.

I couldn't stop myself from thrusting. I needed some sweet release in my new body! 

"Stop please!! I won't tell anyone, bro! Just get out of me!" A weak voice said in the depths of my mind.


Jay was gaining some control again, and I couldn't let him take back what is now mine. This sexy body is mine. I looked at my new cock as it majestically rubbed against the pillow. 

"Look bud, I know how to work this cock better than you do," I moaned. 

"You better get out of my body, faggot, or else you're gonna regret it," Jay said in my mind.


"Oh, I'm a faggot, huh? Well this faggot's about to make you jizz," I moaned with ill-intent, "I'm Jay now. I'm such a sexy hunk..... Mmphh this is all mine now.... mmmmphhhhhh."

My new cock couldn't hold back anymore and shot huge warm loads into the pillow, as I furiously thrusted deep into it. The warm load against my new body was making me go crazy and turned me on. 

Once all the jizz was out, I laid on-top of the couch, practically gasping for air. That was definitely the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

"See, I told you I knew how to work this cock. I think I'm the better Jay" I moaned and laughed, pushing the remnants of Jay's thoughts into the depths of my mind, locking him away. "I'm Jay now," I moaned one last time before I got up to shower and explore the rest of my new body.

Comments