Had no choice


Almost an hour ago, I was in an argument with my dad over his drinking problem. He began to swing at me, and being scared, I had nowhere to go except inside of him.

I felt guilty at first, but here I am, making out with my best friend, Dylan, who has always had a crush on my dad. Dylan was moaning excessively as I kissed him deep and passionately.

"Mister Smith, I've always fantasized about this," Dylan whimpered. I pulled away from his mouth and looked intently at Dylan's cock, before swallowing it entirely, as Dylan moaned in pure ecstasy. 

"Cum for me, boy," I whispered to Dylan, before continuing to suck him off. He pushed my head down as he thrusted his cock into my mouth.

Within seconds, he was unloading into my mouth, as I swallowed every single drop. 

I pulled off of his cock and kissed him intensely again. This was gonna be fun.

Comments