Whatever it takes




"Are you sure you really wanna do this, man? I've done this several times but the results have been... unexpected," I said to my buddy, Jim, as I stretched his legs, prepping him for the process.

"Whatever it takes, bro. I can't let that shitbag, Kyle, outlift me. And I have five thousand dollars on the line," Jim groaned to me, his body unsettled by the position.

"And fair warning, there's a chance that you lose control, both physically and mentally," I said.

Jim gave it a second thought, but he shook his head and said, "whatever it takes."

I rubbed my hands together, and prepared my entrance, giving his massive butt a huge smack as a warning of my impending invasion. I looked at Jim and gave him a wink, before I proceeded to dive into him through his asshole.

I've only done this several times, turning my body into a tangible hunk of flesh, and my mind into an astral projection.

I dived deep into him, forcing my flesh inside of him as my astral projection aligned itself with his lifeforce.

He moaned like crazy, as every part of his body began twitching, adjusting to the additional muscle.

And just like that, he was all mine. I opened my eyes and found myself laying on the massage table, as I looked down at Jim's even-bigger body. I gave it a sensual rub. Fuck, he has it good.

"Jim, you still there," I asked with his deep voice.

"Yeah, I'm still here," a little voice in my mind said. 

I proceeded to the gym at the designated time, and had that weightlifting one on one with Kyle. With Jim's additional muscles, there was no way that Kyle could've won.

Kyle, out of breath, paid up, and we fistbumped.

As I went into the locker rooms to rinse off, I had an urge to stop at the mirror and flex my new muscles a little, rubbing each one.

"Hey, what's going on," Jim's tiny voice said in my mind. 

"Oh, nothing. I just can't believe I have all these muscles," I said, as I continued to flex. I couldn't control the combined levels of testosterone in me as I began to rub Jim's cock.

"Woah buddy, it's time to get out of me," Jim's tiny voice said, but I wasn't listening as I unsheathed his cock and began rubbing it, his huge cock throbbing with precum.

"I wonder how intense the orgasm would be," I said to Jim, as I proceeded to pick up the pace and furiously jacked off Jim's huge cock, every muscle in my new body tensing and bulging, my heart-rate picking up at a sporadic pace.

I looked at my reflection. This is all mine. This entire body and all it's muscles.

I was hyperventilating as I jacked off and stared at my sexy reflection. I licked my lips and gave my reflection a wink, before proceeding to release all that load that was building up from the combined testosterone levels.

Each load shot with great force at the mirror, the entire mirror almost drenched in it. 

After collecting myself, I took a quick whiff of the jizz on the mirror, before licking almost all of it off, swallowing the smooth warm load.

I looked at my reflection again, and asked, "Jim, are you still there?"

There was no answer. I had locked Jim into the depths of my mind. I sealed myself into this hot body of his and now it's all mine.


Comments

  1. Damn love this story, That's one way to get into somebody else. Hope you write more like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porfavor, necesito mas historias asi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment