Revenge on Cousin Rick

My cousin Rick was a huge jackass and it didn't help that he was also pretty homophobic. It was the last straw for me when he decided to out me to the family and have me kicked out of the house.

My boyfriend, Jay is a hopper and originally, I said Rick was off-limits because it seemed wrong but now it was definitely appropriate.


On Wednesday morning, around 8am, I got a text from Rick that said "meet me at the hudson fields ;) ." I jumped out of bed, and drove off there.


The Hudson Fields were pretty abandoned. Nobody comes unless they're up to no good, like Jay and I. I got out the car and looked around, and from afar I saw a huge figure against the fence. As I approached it, it became clearer - Rick, with his erect cock out.


"You couldn't wait till I showed up to have some fun," I asked.


"You know how much I've always wanted to hop into Rick's body," Jay said.


"Okay, can you at least try to sound more like him," I asked, as I marveled at how hot this situation was, and how this huge boulder of a man before me was all mine to play with.


"You're all alone out here queer, just you and me. Why don't you get on your knees, and suck this cock. Let me show you how a straight man does it," Rick said with authority. I didn't think for a second before doing as he said, getting on my knees, approaching him, and shoving his cock in my mouth. At first I thought it wouldn't fit, but it fit perfectly, I went into town on his cock, going slow at first, before devouring it as if my life depended on it.


I looked up at Rick's face and saw what I thought I would never see - his satisfactory and almost orgasmic face.


Rick looked down at me, and lifted my chin up with his meaty hand.


"You want my cum, don't you," Rick asked. I tried to give him a nod while continuing to suck him off. 


"Here it comes." He grabbed the back of my head and started pushing and pulling my head back and forth.


Without warning, he pushed my head down full force and started moaning intensely and loudly. I tried to swallow as fast as I could but it kept coming fast and in full force. He finally pulled his cock out and started slapping it against my face, his cum still coming and shooting all over my face.


He picks me up and holds me, and proceeds to lick up his load off my face, before passionately kissing me.


That was the hottest and most intense things Jay and I have ever done, so he might be in Rick's body for a while. There's still a few things I want to do with that cock.








Comments