Hot Neighbor - Greg



I held the phone's camera button for a while, taking a large amount of photos, admiring and fully-immersing myself in my neighbor's hot body, thinking about all the things I'm going to do in this body.

I gripped Greg's throbbing boner through his pants, as I let out a manly moan. That only turned me on more, as I put down the phone, and used my other large hand to touch myself. 

These abs are mine.... these muscles.... these tattoos.... I quickly unzipped Greg's pants and out flung the gem of this beast. I spit on my large hands and went to town on my newly-acquired meat.

With both hands, I fucked the living shit out of them, testing out how deep I could get into someone, getting a good feel on what makes this cock hard. I looked into the reflection and quickened my pace, staring at what was all mine, and how many guys I would fuck with Greg's straight body, or how many guys I'm going to let fuck this straight hunk's virgin hole.

One more deep thrust and my cock erupted everywhere as I tried aiming on myself, getting Greg's hot jizz on his own abs. I marveled at how his jizz slowly traveled down his smooth rock-hard body.

With one hand, I scooped as much of his jizz off of my new body, licked all I could, before wiping it on my beard. With my other hand, I grabbed Greg's phone and took photos of my new self, in all of it's gorgeous nude glory, and saving the photos to send to potential hook-ups. 

Comments