Rent-a-body

 


Okay so there's this awesome down-low service called "Rent-a-body" and I'm honestly having the time of my fucking life!

So they have a set of men to choose from, and after submitting your payment, you will start to transfer into their body. Sounds kinda weird but it's the hottest thing you could do.

I chose this dad named George, and after waking up in his body on the beach, I couldn't help but touch myself in his body. He was much more muscular in person and his cock was almost bursting out of his swim trunks, begging to be played with.

I've been getting many looks from people and I've already lost count of how many times I've fucked somebody in this body. He's got the craziest libido and his body just wants more.

I still got a few more hours before this body is given back, so let's see how far his asshole can be stretched.

Comments